Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MLIA Moment.

A few minutes ago, I was sitting on the seventh floor of the Jerusalem Center studying for my Ancient Near Eastern Studies final (tomorrow at 10 AM - pray for me), and I was all alone. Suddenly, I saw Brother Judd, my Old Testament teacher, at the end of the hallway. He's a small-looking man, and kind of reminds me of what Professor Flitwick from Harry Potter should look like. All of a sudden he looked at me and started running towards me at full-speed down the hallway. When he got to me, he pulled out a fairy wand, tapped it on my head, and said, "A+!" and then promptly ran away.

Best moment of my life. Hahaha. I love living with my teachers.

A picture of me with Brother Judd:

It's hard to believe that this semester is really coming to a close. Today we had our very last classes. From this point on, we only have finals. Here's a picture of my New Testament class with Brother Muhlestein on our last day:

Our New Testament class in our natural state:
(Class pictures from Jeehee Cho).

1 comment:

  1. i love brother judd too! i swear, that incident is just one more reason why the jc is like harry potter! :)

    ReplyDelete